Sickle Cell Disease: Genetics, Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms, and Therapies
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAnemia. 2012 Aug 22; 2012:143594
- "Sickle cell anemia: tracking down a mutation": an interactive learning laboratory that communicates basic principles of genetics and cellular biology.
- Authors: Jarrett K, Williams M, Horn S, Radford D, Wyss JM
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Fetal haemoglobin in sickle-cell disease: from genetic epidemiology to new therapeutic strategies.
- Authors: Lettre G, Bauer DE
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 18
- Teaching About Genetics and Sickle Cell Disease In Fifth Grade.
- Authors: Day LL, Murray E, Treadwell MJ, Lubin BH
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- The lung in sickle cell disease.
- Authors: Knight J, Murphy TM, Browning I
- Issue date: 1999 Sep
- Sickle-cell anaemia and sickle-cell trait as home- and heterozygous gene-combinations.
- Authors: LEHMANN H
- Issue date: 1951 Jun 9