Asymptomatic Severe Hypocalcemia Secondary to Vitamin D Deficiency in an Elderly Patient
Glassy, Crystal M.
Glassy, Matthew S.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCase Report Endocrinol. 2011 Nov 2; 2011:830952
- Severe Symptomatic Hypocalcemia from HIV Related Hypoparathyroidism.
- Authors: Sandhu S, Desai A, Batra M, Girdhar R, Chatterjee K, Kemp EH, Makdissi A, Chaudhuri A
- Issue date: 2018
- [Convulsions and neonatal hypoparathyroidism revealing maternal hyperparathyroidism].
- Authors: Brisse F, Breton D, Gagey V, Chéron G
- Issue date: 1994 Mar
- Secondary hyperparathyroidism and hypovitaminosis D in African-Americans with decompensated heart failure.
- Authors: Laguardia SP, Dockery BK, Bhattacharya SK, Nelson MD, Carbone LD, Weber KT
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Osteomalacia and secondary hyperparathyroidism after kidney transplantation: Relationship to vitamin D deficiency.
- Authors: Amin H, Wall BM, Cooke CR
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- [Primary hyperparathyroidism. Postoperative normocalcemic hyperparathyrinemia after curative parathyroidectomy].
- Authors: Hermann M
- Issue date: 2010 May