Impact of Transcendental Meditation on Left Ventricular Mass in African American Adolescents
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012 May 22; 2012:923153
- Clinical correlates and prognostic significance of change in standardized left ventricular mass in a community-based cohort of African Americans.
- Authors: Fox ER, Musani SK, Samdarshi TE, Taylor JK, Beard WL, Sarpong DF, Xanthakis V, McClendon EE, Liebson PR, Skelton TN, Butler KR, Mosley TH, Taylor H, Vasan RS
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 5
- Assessment of left-ventricular mass and remodeling in obese adolescents: M-mode, 2D or 3D echocardiography?
- Authors: Pacileo G, Castaldi B, Di Salvo G, Limongelli G, Rea A, D'Andrea A, Russo MG, Calabrò R
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- High risk blood pressure and obesity increase the risk for left ventricular hypertrophy in African-American adolescents.
- Authors: Falkner B, DeLoach S, Keith SW, Gidding SS
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Impact of transcendental meditation on ambulatory blood pressure in African-American adolescents.
- Authors: Barnes VA, Treiber FA, Johnson MH
- Issue date: 2004 Apr
- G-6A polymorphism of the angiotensinogen gene and its association with left ventricular mass in asymptomatic young adults from a biethnic community: the Bogalusa Heart Study.
- Authors: Patel DA, Li S, Chen W, Srinivasan SR, Boerwinkle E, Berenson GS, Bogalusa Heart Study.
- Issue date: 2005 Nov