Impact of Transcendental Meditation on Left Ventricular Mass in African American Adolescents
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012 May 22; 2012:923153
- Stress Reduction in the Prevention of Left Ventricular Hypertrophy: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Transcendental Meditation and Health Education in Hypertensive African Americans.
- Authors: Schneider RH, Myers HF, Marwaha K, Rainforth MA, Salerno JW, Nidich SI, Gaylord-King C, Alexander CN, Norris KC
- Issue date: 2019 Fall
- Impact of transcendental meditation on ambulatory blood pressure in African-American adolescents.
- Authors: Barnes VA, Treiber FA, Johnson MH
- Issue date: 2004 Apr
- Clinical correlates and prognostic significance of change in standardized left ventricular mass in a community-based cohort of African Americans.
- Authors: Fox ER, Musani SK, Samdarshi TE, Taylor JK, Beard WL, Sarpong DF, Xanthakis V, McClendon EE, Liebson PR, Skelton TN, Butler KR, Mosley TH, Taylor H, Vasan RS
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 5
- Assessment of left-ventricular mass and remodeling in obese adolescents: M-mode, 2D or 3D echocardiography?
- Authors: Pacileo G, Castaldi B, Di Salvo G, Limongelli G, Rea A, D'Andrea A, Russo MG, Calabrò R
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- High risk blood pressure and obesity increase the risk for left ventricular hypertrophy in African-American adolescents.
- Authors: Falkner B, DeLoach S, Keith SW, Gidding SS
- Issue date: 2013 Jan