Impact of Transcendental Meditation on Left Ventricular Mass in African American Adolescents
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012 May 22; 2012:923153
- Stress Reduction in the Prevention of Left Ventricular Hypertrophy: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Transcendental Meditation and Health Education in Hypertensive African Americans.
- Authors: Schneider RH, Myers HF, Marwaha K, Rainforth MA, Salerno JW, Nidich SI, Gaylord-King C, Alexander CN, Norris KC
- Issue date: 2019 Fall
- Assessment of left-ventricular mass and remodeling in obese adolescents: M-mode, 2D or 3D echocardiography?
- Authors: Pacileo G, Castaldi B, Di Salvo G, Limongelli G, Rea A, D'Andrea A, Russo MG, Calabrò R
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Impact of transcendental meditation on ambulatory blood pressure in African-American adolescents.
- Authors: Barnes VA, Treiber FA, Johnson MH
- Issue date: 2004 Apr
- Impact of Transcendental Meditation on cardiovascular function at rest and during acute stress in adolescents with high normal blood pressure.
- Authors: Barnes VA, Treiber FA, Davis H
- Issue date: 2001 Oct
- Relation of left ventricular mass and concentric remodeling to extent of coronary artery disease by computed tomography in patients without left ventricular hypertrophy: ROMICAT study.
- Authors: Truong QA, Toepker M, Mahabadi AA, Bamberg F, Rogers IS, Blankstein R, Brady TJ, Nagurney JT, Hoffmann U
- Issue date: 2009 Dec