Automated Reporter Quantification In Vivo: High-Throughput Screening Method for Reporter-Based Assays in Zebrafish
AuthorsWalker, Steven L.
Mathias, Jonathan R.
Koster, Reinhard W.
Parsons, Michael J.
Bhalla, Kapil N.
Saxena, Meera T.
Mumm, Jeff S.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractReporter-based assays underlie many high-throughput screening (HTS) platforms, but most are limited to in vitro applications. Here, we report a simple whole-organism HTS method for quantifying changes in reporter intensity in individual zebrafish over time termed,
CitationPLoS One. 2012 Jan 4; 7(1):e29916
- ARQiv-HTS, a versatile whole-organism screening platform enabling in vivo drug discovery at high-throughput rates.
- Authors: White DT, Eroglu AU, Wang G, Zhang L, Sengupta S, Ding D, Rajpurohit SK, Walker SL, Ji H, Qian J, Mumm JS
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- First quantitative high-throughput screen in zebrafish identifies novel pathways for increasing pancreatic β-cell mass.
- Authors: Wang G, Rajpurohit SK, Delaspre F, Walker SL, White DT, Ceasrine A, Kuruvilla R, Li RJ, Shim JS, Liu JO, Parsons MJ, Mumm JS
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 28
- Automated image-based phenotypic analysis in zebrafish embryos.
- Authors: Vogt A, Cholewinski A, Shen X, Nelson SG, Lazo JS, Tsang M, Hukriede NA
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Development of automated imaging and analysis for zebrafish chemical screens.
- Authors: Vogt A, Codore H, Day BW, Hukriede NA, Tsang M
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 24
- High-Throughput Automated Chemical Screens in Zebrafish.
- Authors: Saydmohammed M, Tsang M
- Issue date: 2018