Influence of common variants in FTO and near INSIG2 and MC4R on growth curves for adiposity in Africanâ and Europeanâ American youth
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractElectronic supplementary material: The online version of this article (doi:10.1007/s10654-011-9583-4) contains supplementary material, which is available to authorized users.
CitationEur J Epidemiol. 2011 Jun 5; 26(6):463-473
- Associations of variants in FTO and near MC4R with obesity traits in South Asian Indians.
- Authors: Vasan SK, Fall T, Neville MJ, Antonisamy B, Fall CH, Geethanjali FS, Gu HF, Raghupathy P, Samuel P, Thomas N, Brismar K, Ingelsson E, Karpe F
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Influence of common variants near INSIG2, in FTO, and near MC4R genes on overweight and the metabolic profile in adolescence: the TRAILS (TRacking Adolescents' Individual Lives Survey) Study.
- Authors: Liem ET, Vonk JM, Sauer PJ, van der Steege G, Oosterom E, Stolk RP, Snieder H
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- Common variants near melanocortin 4 receptor are associated with general and visceral adiposity in European- and African-American youth.
- Authors: Liu G, Zhu H, Lagou V, Gutin B, Barbeau P, Treiber FA, Dong Y, Snieder H
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Implication of European-derived adiposity loci in African Americans.
- Authors: Hester JM, Wing MR, Li J, Palmer ND, Xu J, Hicks PJ, Roh BH, Norris JM, Wagenknecht LE, Langefeld CD, Freedman BI, Bowden DW, Ng MC
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Interaction of FTO and physical activity level on adiposity in African-American and European-American adults: the ARIC study.
- Authors: Demerath EW, Lutsey PL, Monda KL, Linda Kao WH, Bressler J, Pankow JS, North KE, Folsom AR
- Issue date: 2011 Sep