Differential Consolidation and Pattern Reverberations within Episodic
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOne hallmark feature of consolidation of episodic memory is that only a fraction
CitationPLoS One. 2011 Feb 15; 6(2):e16507
- Selection of distinct populations of dentate granule cells in response to inputs as a mechanism for pattern separation in mice.
- Authors: Deng W, Mayford M, Gage FH
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 20
- Temporal and Rate Coding for Discrete Event Sequences in the Hippocampus.
- Authors: Terada S, Sakurai Y, Nakahara H, Fujisawa S
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 21
- Nonspatial Sequence Coding in CA1 Neurons.
- Authors: Allen TA, Salz DM, McKenzie S, Fortin NJ
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 3
- Strengthened Temporal Coordination within Pre-existing Sequential Cell Assemblies Supports Trajectory Replay.
- Authors: Farooq U, Sibille J, Liu K, Dragoi G
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 21
- Hierarchical organization of context in the hippocampal episodic code.
- Authors: Takahashi S
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 5