Differential Consolidation and Pattern Reverberations within Episodic
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOne hallmark feature of consolidation of episodic memory is that only a fraction
CitationPLoS One. 2011 Feb 15; 6(2):e16507
- Temporal and Rate Coding for Discrete Event Sequences in the Hippocampus.
- Authors: Terada S, Sakurai Y, Nakahara H, Fujisawa S
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 21
- Strengthened Temporal Coordination within Pre-existing Sequential Cell Assemblies Supports Trajectory Replay.
- Authors: Farooq U, Sibille J, Liu K, Dragoi G
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 21
- Enhancement of synchronized activity between hippocampal CA1 neurons during initial storage of associative fear memory.
- Authors: Liu YZ, Wang Y, Shen W, Wang Z
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 1
- Hierarchical organization of context in the hippocampal episodic code.
- Authors: Takahashi S
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 5
- Age Is Associated with Reduced Sharp-Wave Ripple Frequency and Altered Patterns of Neuronal Variability.
- Authors: Wiegand JP, Gray DT, Schimanski LA, Lipa P, Barnes CA, Cowen SL
- Issue date: 2016 May 18