Preoperative Evaluation with fMRI of Patients with Intracranial Gliomas
AuthorsKapsalakis, Ioannis Z.
Kapsalaki, Eftychia Z.
Gotsis, Efstathios D.
Robinson, Joe Sam
Lee, Gregory P.
Fountas, Kostas N.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiol Res Pract. 2012 Jul 12; 2012:727810
- [Function magnetic resonance imaging and diffusion tensor tractography in patients with brain gliomas involving motor areas: clinical application and outcome].
- Authors: Li ZX, Dai JP, Jiang T, Li SW, Sun YL, Liang XL, Gao PY
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 15
- Is preoperative functional magnetic resonance imaging reliable for language areas mapping in brain tumor surgery? Review of language functional magnetic resonance imaging and direct cortical stimulation correlation studies.
- Authors: Giussani C, Roux FE, Ojemann J, Sganzerla EP, Pirillo D, Papagno C
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Surgical strategies for glioma involving language areas.
- Authors: Zhang Z, Jiang T, Xie J, Liu FS, Li SW, Qiao H, Wang ZC
- Issue date: 2008 Sep 20
- Awake surgery for WHO Grade II gliomas within "noneloquent" areas in the left dominant hemisphere: toward a "supratotal" resection. Clinical article.
- Authors: Yordanova YN, Moritz-Gasser S, Duffau H
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Preoperative blood oxygen level-dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging in patients with gliomas involving the motor cortical areas.
- Authors: Xie J, Chen XZ, Jiang T, Li SW, Li ZX, Zhang Z, Dai JP, Wang ZC
- Issue date: 2008 Apr 5