Preoperative Evaluation with fMRI of Patients with Intracranial Gliomas
AuthorsKapsalakis, Ioannis Z.
Kapsalaki, Eftychia Z.
Gotsis, Efstathios D.
Robinson, Joe Sam
Lee, Gregory P.
Fountas, Kostas N.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiol Res Pract. 2012 Jul 12; 2012:727810
- Correlation of Preoperative Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) with Intraoperative Cortical Stimulation in Surgeries of Eloquent Brain Lesions.
- Authors: Chawla P, Misra BK, Udani V, Desai N, Gupta S
- Issue date: 2022 Jul-Aug
- Setup presentation and clinical outcome analysis of treating highly language-eloquent gliomas via preoperative navigated transcranial magnetic stimulation and tractography.
- Authors: Sollmann N, Kelm A, Ille S, Schröder A, Zimmer C, Ringel F, Meyer B, Krieg SM
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Three-tesla functional MR language mapping: comparison with direct cortical stimulation in gliomas.
- Authors: Kuchcinski G, Mellerio C, Pallud J, Dezamis E, Turc G, Rigaux-Viodé O, Malherbe C, Roca P, Leclerc X, Varlet P, Chrétien F, Devaux B, Meder JF, Oppenheim C
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 10
- [Function magnetic resonance imaging and diffusion tensor tractography in patients with brain gliomas involving motor areas: clinical application and outcome].
- Authors: Li ZX, Dai JP, Jiang T, Li SW, Sun YL, Liang XL, Gao PY
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 15
- Sources of Variation Influencing Concordance between Functional MRI and Direct Cortical Stimulation in Brain Tumor Surgery.
- Authors: Morrison MA, Tam F, Garavaglia MM, Hare GM, Cusimano MD, Schweizer TA, Das S, Graham SJ
- Issue date: 2016