Country-specific birth weight and length in type 1 diabetes high-risk HLA genotypes in combination with prenatal characteristics
Krischer, J P
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJ Perinatol. 2011 Dec 28; 31(12):764-769
- Prevalence of obesity was related to HLA-DQ in 2-4-year-old children at genetic risk for type 1 diabetes.
- Authors: Yang J, Lernmark Å, Uusitalo UM, Lynch KF, Veijola R, Winkler C, Larsson HE, Rewers M, She JX, Ziegler AG, Simell OG, Hagopian WA, Akolkar B, Krischer JP, Vehik K, TEDDY Study Group.
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Diabetes-associated HLA-DQ genes and birth weight.
- Authors: Stene LC, Magnus P, Rønningen KS, Joner G
- Issue date: 2001 Dec
- Low risk HLA-DQ and increased body mass index in newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes children in the Better Diabetes Diagnosis study in Sweden.
- Authors: Carlsson A, Kockum I, Lindblad B, Engleson L, Nilsson A, Forsander G, Karlsson AK, Kernell A, Ludvigsson J, Marcus C, Zachrisson I, Ivarsson SA, Lernmark A, Swedish Better Diabetes Diagnosis Study Group.
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Geographical differences within Finland in the frequency of HLA-DQ genotypes associated with type 1 diabetes susceptibility. The Childhood Diabetes in Finland Study Group.
- Authors: Ilonen J, Reijonen H, Green A, Reunanen A, Knip M, Simell O, Akerblom HK
- Issue date: 2000 Aug
- The relation between size at birth and risk of type 1 diabetes is not influenced by adjustment for the insulin gene (-23HphI) polymorphism or HLA-DQ genotype.
- Authors: Stene LC, Thorsby PM, Berg JP, Rønningen KS, Undlien DE, Joner G, Norwegian Childhood Diabetes Study Group.
- Issue date: 2006 Sep