Beyond Genome-Wide Association Studies: New Strategies for Identifying Genetic Determinants of Hypertension
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractKeywords: Linkage analysis
CitationCurr Hypertens Rep. 2011 Dec 28; 13(6):442-451
- Advances in the Genetics of Hypertension: The Effect of Rare Variants.
- Authors: Russo A, Di Gaetano C, Cugliari G, Matullo G
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 28
- A genome-wide association study of hypertension and blood pressure in African Americans.
- Authors: Adeyemo A, Gerry N, Chen G, Herbert A, Doumatey A, Huang H, Zhou J, Lashley K, Chen Y, Christman M, Rotimi C
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- Programming of Essential Hypertension: What Pediatric Cardiologists Need to Know.
- Authors: Morgado J, Sanches B, Anjos R, Coelho C
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Is There a Role for Genomics in the Management of Hypertension?
- Authors: Burrello J, Monticone S, Buffolo F, Tetti M, Veglio F, Williams TA, Mulatero P
- Issue date: 2017 May 26
- Between candidate genes and whole genomes: time for alternative approaches in blood pressure genetics.
- Authors: Basson J, Simino J, Rao DC
- Issue date: 2012 Feb