A Randomized Preventive Rehabilitation Trial in Advanced Head and Neck Cancer Patients Treated with Chemoradiotherapy: Feasibility, Compliance, and Short-term Effects
Authorsvan der Molen, Lisette
van Rossum, Maya A.
Burkhead, Lori M.
Smeele, Ludi E.
Rasch, Coen R. N.
Hilgers, Frans J. M.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractKeywords: Head and neck cancer
CitationDysphagia. 2011 Jun 11; 26(2):155-170
- Prospective clinical study on long-term swallowing function and voice quality in advanced head and neck cancer patients treated with concurrent chemoradiotherapy and preventive swallowing exercises.
- Authors: Kraaijenga SA, van der Molen L, Jacobi I, Hamming-Vrieze O, Hilgers FJ, van den Brekel MW
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Two-year results of a prospective preventive swallowing rehabilitation trial in patients treated with chemoradiation for advanced head and neck cancer.
- Authors: van der Molen L, van Rossum MA, Rasch CR, Smeele LE, Hilgers FJ
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Evaluation of long term (10-years+) dysphagia and trismus in patients treated with concurrent chemo-radiotherapy for advanced head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Kraaijenga SA, Oskam IM, van der Molen L, Hamming-Vrieze O, Hilgers FJ, van den Brekel MW
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Functional outcomes and rehabilitation strategies in patients treated with chemoradiotherapy for advanced head and neck cancer: a systematic review.
- Authors: van der Molen L, van Rossum MA, Burkhead LM, Smeele LE, Hilgers FJ
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Early self-care rehabilitation of head and neck cancer patients.
- Authors: Ahlberg A, Engström T, Nikolaidis P, Gunnarsson K, Johansson H, Sharp L, Laurell G
- Issue date: 2011 May