Thomas L. Crews, MD graduated from the Medical College of Georgia in 1957. After completing a three-year residency in Internal Medicine and Cardiology at the Augusta University Medical Center (1966-1969), he completed a Cardiology Fellowship at St. George’s Hospital in London, England (1969-1970). Dr. Crews established a private practice specializing in Internal Medicine and Cardiology at the Newton General Hospital in Covington, Georgia in 1970. He also an attending physician at the Cardiac Clinic at Emory University’s School of Medicine from 1970-1998. Crews retired in 1999 after 35 years of practicing medicine.

Recent Submissions