Context matters: A community-based study of urban minority parents' views on child health.
AuthorsBolar, Cassandra L
Akintobi, Tabia Henry
Ferguson, Aneeqah S
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAmong children, there are substantial ethno-racial minority disparities across a broad range of health-related behaviors, experiences, and outcomes. Addressing these disparities is important, as childhood and adolescence establish health trajectories that extend throughout life.
CitationContext matters: A community-based study of urban minority parents' views on child health. 2016, 5 (3):212-219 J Ga Public Health Assoc
AffiliationSatcher Health Leadership Institute and Prevention Research Center, Morehouse School of Medicine
- Family pediatrics: report of the Task Force on the Family.
- Authors: Schor EL, American Academy of Pediatrics Task Force on the Family
- Issue date: 2003 Jun
- The effectiveness of school-based family asthma educational programs on the quality of life and number of asthma exacerbations of children aged five to 18 years diagnosed with asthma: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Walter H, Sadeque-Iqbal F, Ulysse R, Castillo D, Fitzpatrick A, Singleton J
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Designing a Mobile App to Enhance Parenting Skills of Latinx Parents: A Community-Based Participatory Approach.
- Authors: Doty JL, Brady SS, Monardez Popelka J, Rietveld L, Garcia-Huidobro D, Doty MJ, Linares R, Svetaz MV, Allen ML
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 24
- Shaping healthy habits in children with neurodevelopmental and mental health disorders: parent perceptions of barriers, facilitators and promising strategies.
- Authors: Bowling A, Blaine RE, Kaur R, Davison KK
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 26