Show simple item record

dc.contributor.editorMcManus, Johnen
dc.contributor.editorHarvey, Don
dc.date.accessioned2016-07-20T18:31:09Z
dc.date.available2016-07-20T18:31:09Z
dc.date.issued1991-06
dc.identifier.citationThe Cadaver, 1991 June, Vol. 45, No. 4en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10675.2/617276
dc.description.abstractThe Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996. Satire and humor were the main features of the publication; although informative articles regarding the health sciences, the faculty, and campus life were often included. NOTE: The Cadaver is a historical document which reflects the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of a different time period. The Augusta University Libraries does not endorse or affirm the attitudes and opinions which may be offensive in today's society.
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherMedical College of Georgiaen
dc.relation.ispartofseriesVol. 45en
dc.relation.ispartofseriesNo. 4en
dc.subjectStudent Newsletteren
dc.titleThe Cadaver, 1991 June, Vol. 45, No. 4en_US
dc.typeNewsletteren
dc.date.digitized2016-07-13en
refterms.dateFOA2019-04-10T07:55:08Z
html.description.abstractThe Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996. Satire and humor were the main features of the publication; although informative articles regarding the health sciences, the faculty, and campus life were often included. NOTE: The Cadaver is a historical document which reflects the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of a different time period. The Augusta University Libraries does not endorse or affirm the attitudes and opinions which may be offensive in today's society.


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
Cadaver-1991Jun-v45n4.pdf
Size:
12.52Mb
Format:
PDF
Description:
Cadaver-1991Jun-v45n4

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • The Cadaver [330]
    The Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996.

Show simple item record