Show simple item record

dc.contributor.editorJackson, Keithen
dc.contributor.editorLyons, Vinceen
dc.date.accessioned2016-05-02T19:53:48Zen
dc.date.available2016-05-02T19:53:48Zen
dc.date.issued1981-03-11en
dc.identifier.citationThe Cadaver, 1981 March, Vol. 35, No. 6en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10675.2/607702en
dc.description.abstractThe Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996. Satire and humor were the main features of the publication; although informative articles regarding the health sciences, the faculty, and campus life were often included. NOTE: The Cadaver is a historical document which reflects the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of a different time period. The Augusta University Libraries does not endorse or affirm the attitudes and opinions which may be offensive in today's society.
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherMedical College of Georgiaen
dc.relation.ispartofseriesVol. 35en
dc.relation.ispartofseriesNo. 6en
dc.subjectStudent Newsletteren
dc.titleThe Cadaver, 1981 March, Vol. 35, No. 6en_US
dc.typeNewsletteren
dc.date.digitized2016-04-06en
dc.contributor.photographerPye, Jacquesen
refterms.dateFOA2019-04-09T22:49:26Z
html.description.abstractThe Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996. Satire and humor were the main features of the publication; although informative articles regarding the health sciences, the faculty, and campus life were often included. NOTE: The Cadaver is a historical document which reflects the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of a different time period. The Augusta University Libraries does not endorse or affirm the attitudes and opinions which may be offensive in today's society.


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
Cadaver-1981Mar-v35n6.pdf
Size:
21.01Mb
Format:
PDF
Description:
Cadaver-1981Mar-v35n6

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • The Cadaver [330]
    The Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996.

Show simple item record