Show simple item record

dc.contributor.editorPoolos, P.en
dc.contributor.illustratorAllen, Alen
dc.contributor.illustratorGermagian, H.en
dc.date.accessioned2015-09-23T03:23:29Zen
dc.date.available2015-09-23T03:23:29Zen
dc.date.issued1957-06en
dc.identifier.citationThe Cadaver, 1957 June, Vol. 12, No. 7en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10675.2/578621en
dc.description.abstractThe Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996. Satire and humor were the main features of the publication; although informative articles regarding the health sciences, the faculty, and campus life were often included. NOTE: The Cadaver is a historical document which reflects the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of a different time period. The Augusta University Libraries does not endorse or affirm the attitudes and opinions which may be offensive in today's society.
dc.language.isoen_USen
dc.publisherMedical College of Georgiaen
dc.relation.ispartofseriesVol. 12en
dc.relation.ispartofseriesNo. 7en
dc.subjectStudent Newsletteren
dc.titleThe Cadaver, 1957 June, Vol. 12, No. 7en_US
dc.typeNewsletteren
dc.date.digitized2015-08-10en
refterms.dateFOA2019-04-09T21:31:07Z
html.description.abstractThe Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996. Satire and humor were the main features of the publication; although informative articles regarding the health sciences, the faculty, and campus life were often included. NOTE: The Cadaver is a historical document which reflects the attitudes, perspectives, and beliefs of a different time period. The Augusta University Libraries does not endorse or affirm the attitudes and opinions which may be offensive in today's society.


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
Cadaver-1957Jun-v12n7.pdf
Size:
7.888Mb
Format:
PDF

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • The Cadaver [330]
    The Cadaver was the campus newspaper published by the students on the Health Sciences Campus from 1946-1996.

Show simple item record