MetadataShow full item record
CitationDiabetes Care. 2010 Mar; 33(3):683-689
- Eating disorders in young women with type 1 diabetes. Prevalence, problems and prevention.
- Authors: Daneman D, Olmsted M, Rydall A, Maharaj S, Rodin G
- Issue date: 1998
- Increased prevalence of disordered eating in the dual diagnosis of type 1 diabetes mellitus and celiac disease.
- Authors: Tokatly Latzer I, Rachmiel M, Zuckerman Levin N, Mazor-Aronovitch K, Landau Z, Ben-David RF, GrafBar-El C, Gruber N, Levek N, Weiss B, Stein D, Lerner-Geva L, Pinhas-Hamiel O
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- [Eating disorders of infancy and early childhood].
- Authors: Jagielska G
- Issue date: 2009
- [Eating disorders and insulin dependent diabetes: a current issue].
- Authors: Vila G, Robert JJ, Mouren-Siméoni MC
- Issue date: 1994 Nov
- Prevalence and clinical characteristics of unremembered nocturnal eating in diabetic subjects: Kurume sleep trouble in obesity and metabolic disorders (KUSTOMED) study.
- Authors: Yamada K, Nakayama H, Kato T, Tajiri Y, Sato S, Hirao S, Oshige T, Hara K, Iwata S, Kato N, Sasaki Y, Hasuo R, Yoshinobu S, Mitsuzaki K, Kato T, Hashinaga T, Muraishi K, Ohki T, Kaku H
- Issue date: 2013