MetadataShow full item record
CitationDiabetes Care. 2010 Mar; 33(3):683-689
- Eating disorders in young women with type 1 diabetes. Prevalence, problems and prevention.
- Authors: Daneman D, Olmsted M, Rydall A, Maharaj S, Rodin G
- Issue date: 1998
- Increased prevalence of disordered eating in the dual diagnosis of type 1 diabetes mellitus and celiac disease.
- Authors: Tokatly Latzer I, Rachmiel M, Zuckerman Levin N, Mazor-Aronovitch K, Landau Z, Ben-David RF, GrafBar-El C, Gruber N, Levek N, Weiss B, Stein D, Lerner-Geva L, Pinhas-Hamiel O
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- [Eating disorders of infancy and early childhood].
- Authors: Jagielska G
- Issue date: 2009
- Diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: American Diabetes Association.
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- [Eating disorders and insulin dependent diabetes: a current issue].
- Authors: Vila G, Robert JJ, Mouren-Siméoni MC
- Issue date: 1994 Nov