MetadataShow full item record
AbstractABSTRACT: We are delighted to announce the arrival of a brand new journal dedicated to the ever-expanding field of neuroscience. Molecular Brain is a peer-reviewed, open-access online journal that aims at publishing high quality articles as rapidly as possible. The journal will cover a broad spectrum of neuroscience ranging from molecular/cellular to behavioral/cognitive neuroscience and from basic to clinical research. Molecular Brain will publish not only research articles, but also methodology articles, editorials, reviews, and short reports. It will be a premier platform for neuroscientists to exchange their ideas with researchers from around the world to help improve our understanding of the molecular mechanisms of the brain and mind.
CitationMol Brain. 2008 Jun 17; 1:1
- The Open Access initiative in scientific and biomedical publishing: fourth in the series on editorship.
- Authors: Liesegang TJ, Schachat AP, Albert DM
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Publishing in the field of brain plasticity, repair and rehabilitation: an emerging neuroscience niche journal.
- Authors: Sabel BA, Matzke S, Prilloff S
- Issue date: 2007
- Open-access journal will publish first, judge later.
- Authors: Giles J
- Issue date: 2007 Jan 4
- Peer-review and publication of research protocols and proposals: a role for open access journals.
- Authors: Eysenbach G
- Issue date: 2004 Sep 30
- Open access mandate threatens dissemination of scientific information.
- Authors: McMullan E
- Issue date: 2008 Mar