• Former Faculty - Sickle Cell Center

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members in the Sickle Cell Center
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Newton Building (Extinct)

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      The Medical College of Georgia moved from its campus on Telfair Street in 1913. The Newton Building housed the administration offices, the library as well as classrooms and laboratories. After the institution built the Murphey, Dugas, and Kelly Buildings, the Newton Building was demolished in 1959.
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Extinct (no longer standing)

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      These are photographs of buildings that once stood on the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus that are no longer standing. Also see the item record "Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Newton Building (Extinct)".
    • Hospital - Extinct Augusta Hospitals

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      These images are of hospitals no longer in existence. When these hospitals did exist, they allowed faculty and students of the Medical College of Georgia clinical experience and were part of the college's history. Some images were included in the college's annual announcement or catalog.
    • Health Sciences Campus - Events and Scenes

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This eclectic collection of images features various events and historic scenes of the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus.
    • The Dental College of Georgia, 1980s-1990s

      Augusta Unversity Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of dental medicine students, faculty and patients from the 1980s and 1990s. Up until February 2011, The Dental College of Georgia was known as the MCG School of Dentistry. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Old MCG Building on Telfair Street

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Collection of photographs of the Old MCG Building on Telfair Street. This building was built in 1833 and was the first campus for the Medical College of Georgia.
    • Hospital - Children's Hospital of Georgia

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
    • Robert B. Greenblatt, MD Library Photographs

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This photograph collection shows the history of the Robert B. Greenblatt, MD Library located on the Health Sciences Campus of Augusta University. The library began in 1834 in the Old MCG Building when the Medical College of Georgia built that building on Telfair Street in 1833. When the campus moved from that building in 1913, the library was located in the Newton Building. Later the library was located in the Kelly Building before the current library was built in 1963.
    • Groundbreaking Events and Construction of Buildings

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This collection of photos were taken at groundbreaking events and during the construction of buildings on the Health Sciences Campus.
    • Urban Renewal, ca. 1968

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This collection consists of photographs and drawings for a proposed urban renewal project for the Health Sciences Campus in the late 1960s.
    • Alumni Association

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
    • Former Faculty - Department of Endocrinology

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members in the Department of Endocrinology.
    • Former Faculty - Department of Psychiatry

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members of the Department of Psychiatry