• The Dental College of Georgia - Deans

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Portraits of individuals who served as Dean of the Dental College of Georgia. Up until February 2011, the Dental College of Georgia was known as the MCG School of Dentistry. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • The Dental College of Georgia, 1960s

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Photographs of the legislative beginnings and early history of the The Dental College of Georgia. Up until February 2011, The Dental College of Georgia was known as the MCG School of Dentistry. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University Up until February 2011, The Dental College of Georgia was known as the MCG School of Dentistry. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • The Dental College of Georgia, 1970s

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2019-01-10)
      Photographs of dental medicine students, faculty and patients from the 1970s. Up until February 2011, The Dental College of Georgia was known as the MCG School of Dentistry. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • The Dental College of Georgia, 1980s-1990s

      Augusta Unversity Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of dental medicine students, faculty and patients from the 1980s and 1990s. Up until February 2011, The Dental College of Georgia was known as the MCG School of Dentistry. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Dr. Morse Collection

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2019-02-05)
    • Equipment: Medical and Laboratory

      Augusta University, 2011
      These photographs from the 1950s to the 1960s depict various medical and laboratory equipment used to treat patients and/or teach medical, nursing, and allied health science students in Augusta University’s teaching hospital formerly known as the Eugene Talmadge Memorial Hospital. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Former Faculty - Department of Endocrinology

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members in the Department of Endocrinology.
    • Former Faculty - Department of Physiology

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members of the Department of Physiology.
    • Former Faculty - Department of Psychiatry

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members of the Department of Psychiatry
    • Former Faculty - Sickle Cell Center

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members in the Sickle Cell Center
    • Former Faculty on the Health Sciences Campus

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 1940)
      This photograph collection consists of former faculty members of the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus when the legacy institution-wide name was the Medical College of Georgia.
    • The Graduate School

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      These photographs depict students and professors in the learning environment of The Graduate School which prior to 2011, was known as the MCG School of Graduate Studies. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • The Graduate School - Deans

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Portraits of the individuals who served as Dean of The Graduate School. Up until February 2011, The Graduate School was known as the MCG School of Graduate Studies. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Groundbreaking Events and Construction of Buildings

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This collection of photos were taken at groundbreaking events and during the construction of buildings on the Health Sciences Campus.
    • Health Sciences Campus - Events and Scenes

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This eclectic collection of images features various events and historic scenes of the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus.
    • Health Sciences Campus - Student Life

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2014-12-17)
      These photographs represent campus life for the students of the Augusta University legacy institution, Medical College of Georgia, primarily from the 1970s to the 1980s. Acknowledgement of the Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University as a source is required.
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Photographs of various buildings and facilities on the Health Science campus of the Augusta University (formerly called the Medical College of Georgia and the Georgia Health Sciences University). Some buildings are no longer in existence. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Extinct (no longer standing)

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      These are photographs of buildings that once stood on the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus that are no longer standing. Also see the item record "Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Newton Building (Extinct)".
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Kelly Administration Building

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 1970)
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Newton Building (Extinct)

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      The Medical College of Georgia moved from its campus on Telfair Street in 1913. The Newton Building housed the administration offices, the library as well as classrooms and laboratories. After the institution built the Murphey, Dugas, and Kelly Buildings, the Newton Building was demolished in 1959.