• Presidents of Augusta University's Legacy Institution on Health Sciences Campus

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Portraits of the men who served as presidents of Augusta University’s legacy institution on its Health Sciences Campus. From 1950 to February 2011, the institution was known as the Medical College of Georgia (MCG). The institution was re-named in February 2011 as the Georgia Health Sciences University. In January 2013 the campus was consolidated with the former Augusta State University and became the Georgia Regents University. In October 2015, the university was re-named the Augusta University. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University