• Equipment: Medical and Laboratory

      Augusta University, 2011
      These photographs from the 1950s to the 1960s depict various medical and laboratory equipment used to treat patients and/or teach medical, nursing, and allied health science students in Augusta University’s teaching hospital formerly known as the Eugene Talmadge Memorial Hospital. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Medical College of Georgia - Students

      Historical Collections & Archives; Augusta University; Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 1950)
      Photographs of Medical College of Georgia students in classroom and laboratory settings. Most photographs were used in campus publications, primarily promotional material such as the course catalogs.