Browsing Historical Images of the Health Sciences Campus by Subjects
Now showing items 1-1 of 1
Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Newton Building (Extinct)The Medical College of Georgia moved from its campus on Telfair Street in 1913. The Newton Building housed the administration offices, the library as well as classrooms and laboratories. After the institution built the Murphey, Dugas, and Kelly Buildings, the Newton Building was demolished in 1959.