• Dr. Morse Collection

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2019-02-05)
    • Recording Studio

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2019-01-10)
    • The Dental College of Georgia, 1970s

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2019-01-10)
      Photographs of dental medicine students, faculty and patients from the 1970s. Up until February 2011, The Dental College of Georgia was known as the MCG School of Dentistry. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Sanders Research & Education and Hamilton Annex

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2018-12-27)
    • Hospital - Augusta University Medical Center, 1970s

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2018-12-27)
    • Telemedicine

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2018-12-20)
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Old University Hospital (Extinct)

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2018-12-20)
      The old University Hospital once stood where today's Health Sciences Building stands. The City of Augusta built the University Hospital which opened in June 1915. Up until the Augusta University Medical Center (then known as the Eugene Talmadge Memorial Hospital) opened in 1956, the old University Hospital was the teaching hospital of the institution. In the 1970s, University Hospital constructed it's current facility and moved out of the old one. The legacy institution of the Health Sciences Campus used the old University Hospital building until it was demolished in the 1990s.
    • 1974 Aerial Photographs of the Augusta University Health Science Campus

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2018-12-19)
    • 1973 Aerial Photographs of the Augusta University Health Science Campus

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2018-12-19)
    • Health Sciences Campus - Student Life

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2014-12-17)
      These photographs represent campus life for the students of the Augusta University legacy institution, Medical College of Georgia, primarily from the 1970s to the 1980s. Acknowledgement of the Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University as a source is required.
    • Commencements

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Photographs of students and faculty at various commencement ceremonies at Augusta University's legacy institution, Medical College of Georgia, on the Health Sciences Campus. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • The Graduate School

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      These photographs depict students and professors in the learning environment of The Graduate School which prior to 2011, was known as the MCG School of Graduate Studies. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • College of Nursing

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Photographs of nursing students, faculty and patients. Up until February 2011, the College of Nursing was known as the MCG School of Nursing. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Presidents of Augusta University's Legacy Institution on Health Sciences Campus

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Portraits of the men who served as presidents of Augusta University’s legacy institution on its Health Sciences Campus. From 1950 to February 2011, the institution was known as the Medical College of Georgia (MCG). The institution was re-named in February 2011 as the Georgia Health Sciences University. In January 2013 the campus was consolidated with the former Augusta State University and became the Georgia Regents University. In October 2015, the university was re-named the Augusta University. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • College of Allied Health Sciences

      Augusta University, 2011
      These images depict professors and students in the learning environment of the College of Allied Health. Images depict dental hygiene students, physical and respiratory therapy demonstrations and various medical illustrations. Up until February 2011, the College of Allied Health was known as the MCG School of Allied Health. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Aerial Photographs of the Augusta University Health Science Campus

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Featured photographs are aerial views of campus first known as the Medical College of Georgia. Some buildings are no longer in existence. The campus is now known as Augusta University's Health Science Campus. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Photographs of various buildings and facilities on the Health Science campus of the Augusta University (formerly called the Medical College of Georgia and the Georgia Health Sciences University). Some buildings are no longer in existence. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Medical College of Georgia - Deans

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Portraits of the individuals who served as Dean of the Medical College of Georgia. From 1950 to February 2011, the Medical College of Georgia was referred to as the School of Medicine as one of the five schools under the university-wide name Medical College of Georgia. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • The Dental College of Georgia, 1960s

      Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 2011)
      Photographs of the legislative beginnings and early history of the The Dental College of Georgia. Up until February 2011, The Dental College of Georgia was known as the MCG School of Dentistry. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University Up until February 2011, The Dental College of Georgia was known as the MCG School of Dentistry. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
    • Hospital - Augusta University Medical Center, 1956-1960s

      Augusta University, 2011
      These photographs illustrate the early years of the Augusta University Medical Center. The hospital was formally named the Eugene Talmadge Memorial Hospital when it opened in 1956. By the late 1980s, it was known as the MCG Hospital. (MCG: Medical College of Georgia) As of January 2016, the hospital is known as the Augusta University Medical Center. Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University