• Alumni Association

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
    • Former Faculty - Department of Endocrinology

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members in the Department of Endocrinology.
    • Former Faculty - Department of Physiology

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members of the Department of Physiology.
    • Former Faculty - Department of Psychiatry

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members of the Department of Psychiatry
    • Former Faculty - Sickle Cell Center

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Photographs of former faculty members in the Sickle Cell Center
    • Former Faculty on the Health Sciences Campus

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 1940)
      This photograph collection consists of former faculty members of the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus when the legacy institution-wide name was the Medical College of Georgia.
    • Groundbreaking Events and Construction of Buildings

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This collection of photos were taken at groundbreaking events and during the construction of buildings on the Health Sciences Campus.
    • Health Sciences Campus - Events and Scenes

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This eclectic collection of images features various events and historic scenes of the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus.
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Extinct (no longer standing)

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      These are photographs of buildings that once stood on the Augusta University Health Sciences Campus that are no longer standing. Also see the item record "Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Newton Building (Extinct)".
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Newton Building (Extinct)

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      The Medical College of Georgia moved from its campus on Telfair Street in 1913. The Newton Building housed the administration offices, the library as well as classrooms and laboratories. After the institution built the Murphey, Dugas, and Kelly Buildings, the Newton Building was demolished in 1959.
    • Health Sciences Campus Buildings - Old MCG Building on Telfair Street

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      Collection of photographs of the Old MCG Building on Telfair Street. This building was built in 1833 and was the first campus for the Medical College of Georgia.
    • Hospital - Children's Hospital of Georgia

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
    • Hospital - Extinct Augusta Hospitals

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      These images are of hospitals no longer in existence. When these hospitals did exist, they allowed faculty and students of the Medical College of Georgia clinical experience and were part of the college's history. Some images were included in the college's annual announcement or catalog.
    • MCG Foundation

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      The photographs were taken at various events hosted by the Medical College of Georgia Foundation.
    • Robert B. Greenblatt, MD Library Photographs

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This photograph collection shows the history of the Robert B. Greenblatt, MD Library located on the Health Sciences Campus of Augusta University. The library began in 1834 in the Old MCG Building when the Medical College of Georgia built that building on Telfair Street in 1833. When the campus moved from that building in 1913, the library was located in the Newton Building. Later the library was located in the Kelly Building before the current library was built in 1963.
    • University Hospital School of Nursing

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives (Augusta University, 1897)
      This collection of photographs comes from the Alice F. Stewart Papers. Stewart was the Director of Nurses at the University Hospital for 24 years and served as the principal of the hospital's school of nursing. The photographs consist of student nurses in class groups and clinical settings.
    • Urban Renewal, ca. 1968

      Augusta University Libraries; Historical Collections & Archives
      This collection consists of photographs and drawings for a proposed urban renewal project for the Health Sciences Campus in the late 1960s.