Hybrid palliation of interrupted aortic arch in a high-risk neonate.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report a case of a high-risk neonate with interrupted aortic arch (IAA) and ventricular septal defect who underwent a successful hybrid palliative procedure using a ductal stent and bilateral branch pulmonary artery banding. This case represents not only a successful use of hybrid approach in high-risk neonates with IAA, but also introduces an alternative and safe access for ductal stent insertion through the right ventricular infundibulum.
CitationAnn Pediatr Cardiol. 2010 Jan-Jun; 3(1):74-76
- Hybrid procedure of bilateral pulmonary artery banding and bilateral ductal stenting in an infant with aortic atresia and interrupted aortic arch.
- Authors: Kobayashi D, Turner DR, Delius RE, Aggarwal S
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 1
- Evaluation of Factors Associated With Achievement of Biventricular Repair After Bilateral Pulmonary Artery Banding in Patients With Interrupted Aortic Arch.
- Authors: Hirano Y, Inamura N, Kawazu Y, Aoki H, Kayatani F, Iwai S, Kawata H
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Hybrid Palliation for Interrupted Aortic Arch With Small Aortic Valve.
- Authors: Uno Y, Masuoka A, Hotoda K, Katogi T, Suzuki T
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Growing potential of small aortic valve with aortic coarctation or interrupted aortic arch after bilateral pulmonary artery banding.
- Authors: Fuchigami T, Nishioka M, Akashige T, Higa S, Takahashi K, Nakayashiro M, Nabeshima T, Sashinami A, Sakurai K, Takefuta K, Nagata N
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Long-term results of biventricular repair after initial Giessen hybrid approach for hypoplastic left heart variants.
- Authors: Yerebakan C, Murray J, Valeske K, Thul J, Elmontaser H, Mueller M, Mann V, Ostermayer S, Latus H, Apitz C, Schranz D, Akintuerk H
- Issue date: 2015 Apr