CitationJ Minim Access Surg. 2009 Jan-Mar; 5(1):25
- The addition of a low-quality embryo as part of a fresh day 3 double embryo transfer does not improve ongoing pregnancy rates.
- Authors: Berkhout RP, Vergouw CG, van Wely M, de Melker AA, Schats R, Repping S, Hamer G, Mastenbroek S, Lambalk CB
- Issue date: 2017
- Availability of emergency contraception in Massachusetts emergency departments.
- Authors: Temin E, Coles T, Feldman JA, Mehta SD
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- [Food and beverages available in automatic food dispensers in health care facilities of the Portugal North Health Region].
- Authors: Rodrigues FG, Ramos E, Freitas M, Neto M
- Issue date: 2010 Sep-Oct
- [Availability of antidotes in French emergency medical aid units].
- Authors: Lapostolle F, Alayrac L, Adnet F, Maistre JP, Leseur A, Lapandry C
- Issue date: 2001 Feb 3