Department of Neurosurgery: Faculty Research and Presentations6
As part of the Neuroscience Center of Excellence our mission is to deliver excellent patient care, provide superior education to the resident staff and the community as a whole, and engage in innovative research. We are proud of the award-winning Children's Hospital of Georgia at Augusta University, our nationally recognized patient-centered care approach, and the Augusta University Gamma Knife Center.
This collection contains the scholarly works of faculty in the Department of Neurosurgery.
- HMGB1-TLR4 Signaling Following Traumatic Brain Injury
- Therapeutic Targeting of P2X7 After Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neuronal and Astroglial Injury and Recovery from Stroke-Induced Depolarizations
- The Role of TNF-Alpha Signaling in the Pathophysiology of Intracerebral Hemorrage
- Activation of P2X7 Promotes Cerebral Edema and Neurological Injury after Traumatic Brain Injury in Mice
- Show All Authors