The mission of the Georgia Cancer Center of Augusta University is to reduce cancer morbidity and mortality through the application of laboratory and clinical research discoveries to prevention, early diagnosis, control and treatment of cancer.
- Chetomin as a Potent Hsp90 Inhibitor
- Show All Authors
- T Cell Immune Response in Persistent Infection of Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis Virus (LCMV)
- Regulation of T cell Immunity by Dendritic Cells Expressing Indoleamine 2,3- Dioxygenase (IDO)
- Molecular Biology of Amino Acid and Peptide Transport Systems
- Regulation of T Cell Immunity by Cells Expressing Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase
All items in the repository are protected by copyright; they may be used for educational purposes with proper attribution. All other uses require the author's permission.