The Augusta University Libraries house two Heritage Units, one in each library, which are physically separate, but serve complementary purposes. The Historical Collections and Archives (HCA) unit is housed in the Greenblatt Library and the Special Collections and Institutional Archives (SCIA) unit is housed in the Reese Library. The mission of both units is to acquire, organize, preserve, and provide access to unique and rare materials primarily materials related to Augusta University and the legacy universities in order to support and encourage the research needs and academic participation of the Augusta University undergraduate and graduate students, the faculty and staff, national and regional scholars, and community users of Augusta University.
Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University
- Minutes of the Medical College of Georgia Faculty, January 1858 - February 1874
- Minutes of the Medical College of Georgia Faculty, 1852-1857
- Minutes of the Medical College of Georgia Faculty, 1845-1852
- Annual Report of the University Hospital, Augusta, Georgia, 1948
- The Medical Collegian, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1916 May
- Show All Authors
All items in the repository are protected by copyright; they may be used for educational purposes with proper attribution. All other uses require the author's permission.