Since the graduation of its first class in 1973, the Dental College of Georgia - the State‘s sole dental school and one of only 56 in the entire United States - has demonstrated an exemplary record of protecting the oral health of our State’s residents. The Dental College of Georgia was formerly known as the School of Dentistry.
This Community contains the Department of Continuing Dental Education Publications, the Department of Oral Biology Faculty Papers, the Department of Oral Rehabilitation Faculty Papers, and the Department of Periodontics Faculty Papers.
- Effects of vitamin D supplementation on untreated chronic periodontitis
- Characterization and Quantification of gene expression of rhBMP-2 Induced Inflammatory Response in Craniofacial Regeneration: A Rat Calvaria Critical-Size Defect Study
- Correlation of Deph of Solvent Resistance with Monomer Conversion
- Show All Authors
- Marker Co-Expression Analysis of Initial Cellular Events in the Critical-Size Rat Calvarial Defect Model and the Effect of Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2 (rhBMP-2)
- Changes in the RANK/RANKL/OPG Signaling System as a Mechanism of Zoledronate-Induced Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
All items in the repository are protected by copyright; they may be used for educational purposes with proper attribution. All other uses require the author's permission.