This collection contains digitized copies of the course catalogs of the Augusta University legacy institution Medical College of Georgia. The majority of the catalogs date from 1911 to the 2008-2009 school year. There are a few scattered items from the mid-to-late 1800s. The early course catalogs were termed announcements or bulletins.

From 1874 to 1950 the Medical College of Georgia was affiliated with the University of Georgia with the official name first as Medical Department and later as School of Medicine. However, as evidenced in these course catalogs, for many years the institution was still referred to as the Medical College of Georgia.

In addition to describing the campus, graduation requirements, and the courses, these publications list the faculty and sometimes the students.


Toolbar


Latest publications  RSS Feed Subscribe for email notification

All items in the repository are protected by copyright; they may be used for educational purposes with proper attribution. All other uses require the author's permission.