CURS Brown Bag Presentations15
The Brown Bag Series serves as a way for students to present original research or scholarship to the campus community. The talks are given by either individual or teams of students who have conducted an original study or produced original work using the methods of their discipline. The series is a way to showcase the quality and breadth of research at Augusta University. Presentations are accepted on a competitive basis The presentation series is sponsored by the Augusta University's Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship. .
- Perfluorooctanoic acid reduces viability and gene expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha and estrogen receptor alpha in MCF-7 cells
- Comparative Study of Aggression in Captive Western Lowland Gorillas with Their Wild Counterparts
- Cloning, Over-expression and Purification of Nanoluc
- Show All Authors
- Effects of monoamine uptake inhibitors in an assay of pain-related depression of behavior in male mice
- Environmental Aesthetics, Ethics, and the Land-Community: An Ecocritical Reading of Flannery O’Connor’s “A View of the Woods”