Logo

"Foundation News" was published by the Medical College of Georgia Foundation, Inc. Five issues were published between 1959 to 1961.

Beginning with the March 1962 issue the name of the publication became "Foundation and Alumni News" and was published by the MCG Foundation and Alumni Association. Authors are not typically identified. Some issues include names of the Foundation and Alumni staff.

The main feature of the publication is MCG and alumni news. The last issue was published in September 1966. This publication was the predecessor of MCG Today.

Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University


Toolbar


Latest publications  RSS Feed Subscribe for email notification

All items in the repository are protected by copyright; they may be used for educational purposes with proper attribution. All other uses require the author's permission.