Welcome to the College of Nursing at Augusta University, formerly Medical College of Georgia's School of Nursing. Our past, present and future focus has been and continues to be preparing nurses as outstanding health care leaders for the State of Georgia and beyond. As the University System of Georgia's flagship nursing school, we are dedicated to increasing and advancing the nursing workforce. It is an exciting time to be at Augusta University's College of Nursing as our faculty and students are working collaboratively to address the health care needs of the public through research, cutting edge technology and innovative practice.
This Community contains the Department of Nursing Education Conference Posters, the Department of Physiological & Technological Nursing Faculty Papers, and the Clinical Nurse Leader Program Papers and Presentations collections as well as the 4th Annual Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice Conference community.
- Topical Hyssopus officinalis (hyssop) essential oil for the reduction in terminal respiratory secretions
- Perceptions of Nurses Regarding a Nurse Residency Program
- Reducing Tobacco Dependence: Evaluation of Tobacco Cessation Education on a Stroke Unit
- Fit Body and Soul: A Randomized Controlled Diabetes Prevention Program in Southeastern African-American Churches
- Show All Authors
- Weight Before and After the MOVE! Program
All items in the repository are protected by copyright; they may be used for educational purposes with proper attribution. All other uses require the author's permission.