Bulletin of the University Hospital30


This little-known publication was produced from 1939 to 1948. It contains research articles and medical case studies written by the Medical College of Georgia (MCG) faculty, including a few meeting presentations. Some articles contain photographs while many of the articles include references. (From 1873 to 1950, MCG was known as the University of Georgia School of Medicine.)

Credit shall be given as follows: Historical Collections & Archives, Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library, Augusta University


Toolbar


Latest publications  RSS Feed Subscribe for email notification

All items in the repository are protected by copyright; they may be used for educational purposes with proper attribution. All other uses require the author's permission.