Welcome to Scholarly Commons, the institutional repository
for Augusta University.
The University Libraries offer advisory support to faculty who want to create open access journal publications or have questions regarding copyright, author rights, and publisher contracts. Individuals may submit scholarly works or departments may submit a collection of works. Additional information about Scholarly Commons can be found on this Research Guide.
Electronic Thesis and Dissertations are now available through Scholarly Commons!
|Electronic Theses and Dissertations between 2005 - present are now available online! The Theses and Dissertations collection can be searched by abstract, author, date, title, and keyword. Theses and Dissertations are restricted to Augusta University affiliates or the campus network. If you are off campus you can access the Theses and Dissertations by logging in with your NetID and Password.|
- Seventy-fifth Annual Announcement of the Medical College of Georgia, 1906-1907
- Seventy-third Annual Announcement of the Medical College of Georgia, 1904-1905
- Medical College of Georgia: Circular of Information, 1902-1903
- Sixty-eighth Annual Announcement of the Medical College of Georgia, 1899-1900
- Sixty-sixth Annual Announcement of the Medical College of Georgia, 1897-1898