Welcome to Scholarly Commons, the institutional repository
for Augusta University.
The University Libraries offer advisory support to faculty who want to create open access journal publications or have questions regarding copyright, author rights, and publisher contracts. Individuals may submit scholarly works or departments may submit a collection of works. Additional information about Scholarly Commons can be found on this Research Guide.
Electronic Thesis and Dissertations are now available through Scholarly Commons!
|Electronic Theses and Dissertations between 2005 - present are now available online! The Theses and Dissertations collection can be searched by abstract, author, date, title, and keyword. Theses and Dissertations are restricted to Augusta University affiliates or the campus network. If you are off campus you can access the Theses and Dissertations by logging in with your NetID and Password.|
- Effectors Implicated in the Adenylyl Cyclase 1 Inhibitory Effect on Cell Proliferation and Migration in Pancreatic Cancer Cells
- Sex, Swimsuits, and Sports Illustrated: Visually Analyzing the Evolution of Style, Skin, and Place in the SI Swimsuit Edition
- Operant Responding for Alcohol: A Specially Bred Animal Model of Anxiety and Alcohol Use Disorder
- Investigation of the Properties of Stem Loop DNA
- The Effects of Heavy Noise Levels on the Production of Corticosterone in the Squirrel Tree Frog (Hyla squirella)